Capn-OrangeCapn-Orange

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

ss infinte ss infinte

Plot??

Good effort if it took you all summer, but the story was really unclear, and the animation and drawing needs a LOT of work. But keep trying and you can only get better!

TRLuigi responds:

thanks i'll try to make part 2 longer and ill try to add a story

shadow get's owned shadow get's owned

Good test but idea has been done loads before

I'm giving this a 7 based on the fact it's a test and on the quality of the sprite animation and overall presentation. Next time though dont make it a dbz-style mario/sonic crossover cause it's been done WAY too much. Otherwise good work!

Pixel Prophet Pixel Prophet

I liked it!

Short and sweet with enough challenge to make it interesting but not too much to put me off it, good game! (The jumping blocks bit was incredibly annoying!!)

Humaliens Battle Humaliens Battle

Kinda samey....

You get too much gold at the end of each round, which makes things way too simple. The battles are also just a matter of clicking repeatedly until you overcome the enemy... Nice presentation though.

Chao Breakout Chao Breakout

On the right track but needs work

To improve, you NEED to be able to see some form of bar (or else the player doesn't know in which direction the ball is going to bounce when they position the chao. And the frame rate can be really annoying when the ball starts getting faster as its motion becomes too jerky.

Keep it up though and next time you'll know where to improve :)

ZERO BOMB ZERO BOMB

Not bad....

I felt like you could have given the melody a bit more variation, it was a bit repetitive for me. But considering this is your first attempt, its a good effort, there just wasnt anything that made it outstanding for me. The bass needs a little bit more variation as well, in terms of tone and the tune it plays - it also didnt really feel prominent enough underneath the drums.

Overall, though, not a bad first attempt, I look forward to seeing more :)

Psil0 responds:

Well it was supposed to be a really simple loop, nothing overly complicated. I just wanted to get a feel for the style.